Grand Banks 42 Classic
Current Price: £240,000 (Tax Paid)
Boat Details Print this page
- 47.41ft / 14.45m
- 14.07ft / 4.29m
- Caterpillar 3216 diesel x2
- Ref #:
- Located In:
- Weymouth, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Jenny B
NEW INSTRUCTIONS PRICE REDUCTION
A rare opportunity to purchase one of the last 42 Classics ever imported into the UK. Standard four berth layout in two separate cabins with ensuite heads. Spacious saloon with panoramic visibility and single settee berth. Wide walk around side decks. Proven semi- displacement hull design built and designed to the ultimate Ocean A category. Stored under cover over winter periods and very well cared for.
All of the foregoing make the Grand Banks 42 Classic a true favourite of the discerning motor boater. Well looked after example, viewing highly recommended.
Total Power: 2 x 350
Cruising Speed: 10/12 knots
Max Speed: 18/20 knots approx
- Rectangular yacht table with flip up leaves and Maple inlay in saloon
- Fixed helmseat in saloon
- Corian sink cover with teak cutting board in galley
- S/S double sink in galley
- 'L' shaped galley unit for more space
- Corian counter tops
- Entertainment centre with TV/Stereo cabinet and Hafele turn table on slide out mechanism
- Saloon windows fixed except centre windshield and aft stbd corner window
- Bar cabinet in saloon
- Skysol fitted window blinds in saloon
Engines and gearboxes serviced (2011), boat anifouled and polished, oil and filters 2012 . Excellent varnish and decks.Two owner boat, present owner has cruised west coast of Scotland and previous owner cruised south coast of England. Stored undercover in winter. Survey for current owner available.
- 220v system
- Hydrauic steering system
- Onan 7kw generator with sound shield and Vernay gas/water separator
- S/S railing around flybridge windshield
- S/S safety rails
- S/S steering wheel on flybridge
- Swim platform
- Teak rimmed steering wheel at lower helm
- Fold up swim ladder
- 4 Piece flybridge covers in Sunbrella navy blue
- Flybridge dodgers
- Aft cockpit dodgers
- Stereo system with speakers on flybridge
- Coolbox fitted on flybridge
- Storage deck box on flybridge with waterproof AC outlet
- Winchpad on mast
- Avon R280 Inflatable dingy with 15hp Yamaha outboard motor
Eberspacher D5LC heating system. Bimini top with boot in navy blue Sunbrella. L-settee with teak grate table on flybridge with navy blue Sunbrella cover.
- Raymarine RL80 plotter.
- Raymarine Pathfinder Radar.
- Raymarine ST60,wind.speed,depth,compass.
- Raymarine autopilot.
- Nav 6 weather display.
- Icom VHF.
- Auxiliary generator.
- Teak decks on flybridge and main deck.
- Windlass with three station controls.
- Dual station Bennett trim tabs
- Electrically assisted davits
- Life raft
- FG sprayrails
- Glendenning engine synchroniser dual station
- High exhaust temperature alarms on each engine
- 3mm thick 316L S/S water tanks.
- Automatic battery charger.
- Fully equipped with fire extinguishers.
- Daul station control.
- Navigation instruments repeated on flybridge.
Remote panel shut off fuel supply and balancing valve.
Intermediate lifeline, 1/2" S/S tube on flybridge and main deck.
Black water Y-valve and thru hull has means to be sealed closed.
VDO fuel gauges with centroid senders
- 2" sound insulation in engine room
- S/S portlights
- Fire retardent curtain in galley
- Improved fuses and electrical system
- GB chrome footplates
- New fenders and lines
- Additional cleats fitted at port, stbd and aft decks.
- Full exterior stainless steel package.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in enginerooom.
For viewing arrangements and further details contact Colin Watts on +44 (0)2380 45899 or +44 (0)7831 301815