Current Price: £159,950 (Tax Paid)
Boat Details Print this page
- 42ft / 12.80m
- 13.92ft / 4.24m
- Yanmar 6 cylinder turbo diesel 6LP STE 300hp Inboard diesel 300 horsepower x2
- Ref #:
- Located In:
- Marlow, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
This high specification Broom 42cl with twin 300hp Yanmar engines is in very good condition. She benefits from an electrically operated folding hydraulic arch, up to date navigation equipment, windlass, 4kw generator, and air conditioning. At home at sea or on the river with Brooms legendary handling. Recently serviced and antiifouled.
**View Ashore at Harleyford Marina**
The 42CL offers a wide crusing potential. A good fast sea boat, it is also very suitable for crusing inland waterways, having been up the Thames to Oxford and in the Mediterranean, Turkey and Croatia. The hydraulic arch quickly and easily reduces bridge clearance while the side exit and wide stepless side decks make rope & fender handling safe and easy.
The small keel makes the boat stable at low speed while the power makes for easy sea crossing. Accommodation comprises of four berths in two cabins, each with their own toilet, wash basin & shower. In addition the dinette converts to a double bed. The galley, dinette and saloon are open-plan, feeling remarkably roomy with plenty of natural light.
First supplied by Boat Showrooms to previous owner in 2001 this pedigree boat is well known to us and has been maintained to a high standard.
Leatherette seating set against mahogany woodwork and brass fittings all in good condition.
Forward cabin : Comprises a V-berth arrangement with hatch located centrally. Additional side lockers both port and starboard sides. Dressing table with hanging locker on port side, two additional floor hatches for space, 240v socket. Air conditioning control for the cabin temperature.
Fwd heads : Include manual toilet to holding tank with Y-valve to sea. Finished in blue with shower and ample locker space behind mirrors. Accessed from fwd cabin or dinette.
Dinette : Will comfortably seat 6 adults and folds down to make a double berth with locker space behind, a light and airy space.
Galley : 3 ring stainless steel hob, separate oven and grill, stainless steel sinks with Avonite work surfaces and covers. Whirlpool microwave, over hob locker, refrigerator, generator switch panel, immersion heater switch, water gauge and electric extractor fan.
Main saloon : Comprises U-shaped seating on the starboard side, port side with lockers, forward side double with television locker and booster, 240v sockets and 12v sockets. Includes a large mid locker and rear drinks locker, sliding side door. There is ample lighting in this area, clock and barometer, 12v mobile phone socket, Oceanair blinds on the internal forward screens, access to engines through three floor hatches including generator. There is also access through the steps going down to the rear cabin.
Rear cabin : The lobby has a hanging locker and shelving. This is a large cabin in full width and headroom, storage space beneath the beds, dressing table on port side and lockers around the full width of the cabin. Air conditioning control for the cabin temperature.
Aft Heads : Accessed from the aft cabin finished in blue to starboard, quiet flush electric toilet to holding tank or Y-valve to sea with ample space for storage behind mirrors.
Aft Shower : Accessed from the aft cabin on the port side separate cubicle there is a full size mirror on the shower door, Mira shower.
Cockpit : Three individual seats at the helm set to starboard with full engine controls and navigation aids. A large U-shaped seating area aft to starboard around a removable folding teak table with a seat for two adjacent. Access through the cockpit combing to side decks and fore decks.
- Electrically operated hydraulic folding radar arch
- Quick release mechanism canopy from windscreen
- Bowthruster 10"
- Steering compass Plastimo Offshore 105
- Raymarine ST60 depth sounder
- Raymarine C120 chartplotter/radar with 18" enclosed radome
- VHF Radio Icom IC-M601
- VHF Antenna
- Autopilot Raymarine ST6001+
- Seastar hydraulic steering
- ZF hurth gearboxes with R&D flexible couplings
- MT3 Morse controls
- VDO rudder indicator
- 2 x windscreen wipers
- Screen de-mister
- 12v batteries
- Navigation lights
- 3 x electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- Manual holding tank pump to sea
- Quick anchor Winch with helm and deck foot switches
- Delta anchor and 70m chain
- Fischer Panda 4kw generator
- 12v lighting
- Holding tank with deck pump out and rinse fittings
- Fwd heads manual Jabsco sea toilet to sea or holding tank
- Aft heads quiet flush Jabsco electric toilet to sea or holding tank
- 2 x Mira showers
- Battery charger
- Shore power 240v ring main
- Air conditioning - 2 x Marincold MC70 HC reverse cycle 7000Btu/h (fitted Apr 2009)
- Heating - 2 x Webasto Airtop 3500 diesel fired heaters ( 1 has been disconnected but can easily be plumbed back in)
- Immersion Heater
- Tubular 240v heaters on frost thermostats in engine room
- Pressurised water system
- 2 x Camping Gaz 907 gas bottles and regulator
- Tender approx 2.8mt with inflatable floor
- Yamaha Outboard 5hp two stroke
- Folding teak cockpit table
- Electric Simpson cantilever centre lift davits
- 3 x Fire Extinguishers
- Pioneer DEH-P4100R CD/Radio
- 2 x cockpit speakers in arch
- 2 x speakers in saloon
- 4 x life jackets
- Fenders & warps
- Stainless steel fender baskets
- Stainless steel rope holders
- Stainless steel flagpole
- Gas oven and grill Vanette GG7000
- Eno 3 burner hob
- Fridge Waeco 12v 110lt
- 12v electric ECS ventilator in galley
- Microwave Whirlpool UKM111 900w
- Transom shower
- Teak on bathing platform & steps
- Treadmaster non slip around full side decks
- Tailormade Flybridge Sunshade
- Engines Last Service: MAY 2018
- Engine hours: Thought to be around 2000 hours
- Antifouled October 2018
- Lifted ashore September 2018
The company normally only acts as a broker for the Vendor who, unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute as a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate, and at his own expense, to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey.
Boatshowrooms of Harleyford
Office +44 (0)1628 569888
Mobile +44 (0)7717 580555