Sell Your Boat
Sell Your Boat With Us
About Our Brokerage
As one of the most established Motor Yacht brokerages in the UK, selling your boat is our speciality. With over 60 years’ experience and connections all over the UK and Europe we will market your Motor Yacht with the maximum exposure via our established website and multiple marine search engine connections. We aim to sell your boat for you quickly, without any hassle and for the best price possible.
Due to high demand, we are looking to add good quality brokerage to our listings and would be very happy to assist you with your sale. With two offices based on the River Thames and one on the South Coast we cover a whole variety of vessels ranging in price from £5,000 right up to £2,000,000
- To register your details please complete the following form to allow us to make sure the right member of our team gets in contact with you.
- For more information about what we do and what we require from you please read our quick guides below.
- For more general advice please see: Our Advice on Selling Your Vessel
Sell Your Boat - Registration
How will we sell your boat?
We have BRBA trained Yacht Brokers at all locations working 7 days a week to sell your boat!
We have active Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts which will be updated regularly with information regarding your boat.
We personally select the best marine search engines to broadcast your Motor Yacht to a global audience. These include Yachtworld, the Yacht Market, Rightboat.com and dozens of other specialist sites.
We can offer low-cost storage/berthing and can also arrange regular cleaning of your boat so that it's always clean and ready for inspection.
We help you make sure your boat is ready for sale through our tried and tested ‘You only have one chance to impress ‘ campaign which is key to driving our sales results at the expense of other similar boats offered by less experienced brokers.
We have over 60 years of boat sales experience and are considered by many as the best in the business.
What do you have to do?
1) Fill in the form above
2) Wait for our reply (same day reply)
And then we will:
- a) We will then contact you with an approximate valuation of the asking price and confirm our commission rate (this is normally 8% + VAT)
- b) If you want to proceed - we will then ask you to scan us copies of your title documents (Builder’s certificate, VAT invoice, bills of sale, Registration document and details of any marine mortgages)
- c) Fill in the brokerage agreement form – This can be emailed to you online.
- d) We will then arrange the marketing of the Vessel & get her sold!
How long does this all take?
We normally get your boat listed within 2-4 days of your instruction but will advise those on our enquiry base of your vessel imminent arrival to help create desire.
Most boats are sold within 4 months of going online but this can depend on many factors including the time of the year, some sell within days some take weeks. We have found if you get your boat looking as clean as possible you have a much better chance of a quick sale.
Should you want to see some testimonials, feel free to visit our testimonials page.
Should you want to proceed with a valuation please fill in and submit the form above and we will look forward to working with you.