Linssen 35 SE
Current Price: £49,000 (Tax Paid)
Boat Details Print this page
- 35.08ft / 10.69m
- 10.75ft / 3.28m
Volvo Penta 1988 TAMD41A Inboard diesel 192 horsepower
- Ref #:
- Located In:
- Shepperton, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
1988 Linssen 35 SE for sale. Mary Lou is a Dutch Steel Cruiser from one of Holland's most respected builders. She has been superbly maintained and is well equipped for European cruising benefiting from the larger 192 hp engine.
A well maintained steel cruiser sleeping four in 2 cabins..
Viewing highly recommended at Shepperton
Builder / Construction
Built by Linssen Yachts, Maastrecht, Holland 1988.
Length 35' 1"
Beam 10' 9"
Draft 3' 9"
Air Draft 8' 5" Min, Screen folded, Max 12'3"
White steel hull with 12mm teak overlay decks. Displacement hull with full length keel. Stainless steel handrails all round, gate to port, starboard and aft.
Volvo Penta TAMD41A diesel engine 192HP serial no: 2204111605 (2173 hours)
Sleeps 3 in 2 cabins.Double aft, single in saloon.
Forward cabin conversion adding additional wash basin and electric day visitor toilet. Opening window to fore deck.
The galley is very well appointed with a 4 burner gas hob, grill and oven, new (2009) efficient fridge, ample locker and drawer space with work surfaces on both sides. Two sinks with hot and cold water from a single faucet.
Steps up to saloon with movable table and two stools. Interior helm to port with engine instrumentation and controls. Starboard is L shape comfortable seating in leatherette finish.
Down steps to a roomy aft cabin with a large island double berth, hanging locker and mirrors with a hatch to the aft deck.
Heads are situated to the starboard side comprising a manual sea toilet, sink with hot and cold water and shower.
Cockpit has the helm with seat set to port with engine controls and instrumentation. Two GRP box seats aft. New canopy with folding radar arch and screen. Transom ladder between davits to bathing platform. Wide side decks lead to the fore decks.
- 12v Lighting
- 240v ring main
- Calorifier & immersion heater
- Pressurised water system
- 7kg Calor Gas bottle & bubble tester
- Fire extinguishers
- Rose 6070 grill & oven
- 4 ring burner gas hob
- Cutlery & crockery
- Interior helm seat (in storage presently)
- Dometic Fridge (Recent)
- Webasto diesel fired heating with thermostat control
- Jabsco manual sea toilet & holding tank
- Electronic weather station
- Garmin 75 handheld GPS with two brackets
- Autohelm bi-data both stations
- Seafarer 501 depth sounder
- Raytheon RL70C radar/plotter
- Prosser tide clock
- Rudder indicator both stations
- New bow thruster both stations
- Electronic compass
- Raymarine autopilot with ST600R remote control and ST5000+ control
- Shipmate 8100 VHF with RS8110 handsets both stations
- Rigel Scorpio magnetic compass
- Engine room 240v heaters
- Automatic fire extinguisher
- Cetrek 12v 17a battery charger
- 3 x 12v batteries
- Gas detector
- Stereo & speakers with 12 disc CD changer
- Navigation lights
- 2 windscreen wipers
- 2 x Grp deck boxes
- Simpson stainless steel davits
- Deck shower
- Danforth anchor & chain (30 metres)
- Electric windlass
- Warps & fenders
- rope cutter
- 6 x magnesium anodes
- Last serviced early 2018
- Last antifoul 2014
- Last Survey 2012 - Copy Available
- Lifted, anti fouled and polished July 2011
- SSR 27035
- Recent Honda Generator, free standing, barely used.
Mary Lou has been with the present owners since 2012, having cruised the Thames for two years before being sailed to Dunkirk in 2014. Since then she has cruised the French canals before being brought back to the UK by road in 2018..
Mary Lou is now being offered for sale as the owners now consider themselves 'Too Old' to continue boating.
Shepperton Marina Mooring Offer
We are pleased to be able to offer discounted moorings for the first year at Shepperton Marina for all boats purchased through our Boat Showrooms brokerage office.
For this boat an annual mooring would be £3751.60 including VAT and the discount, saving £416.85! Power is metered if required.
The company normally only acts as a broker for the Vendor who, unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute as a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate, and at his own expense, to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey.