Current Price: £255,000 (Tax Paid)
Boat Details Print this page
- 39.5ft / 12.04m
- 13ft / 3.96m
Volvo Penta 2009 D6-330 Inboard diesel 330 horsepower
Volvo Penta 2009 D6-330 Inboard diesel 330 horsepower
- Ref #:
- Located In:
- Macon, France
- Hull Material:
- Zum See
Zum See, A Broom 395 2 plus 2 and has a comprehensive specification including Volvo D6 330 engines with 535hrs each, Electric folding mast & Full navigational package. This vessel featured at the 2010 London Boatshow.
***Lying in France***
***Viewing by Appointment Only***
2 rudders and shafts with rope cutting discs on the shafts near the propeller
Folding Bathing ladder plus originally fitted ladder.
Snap Davits for dinghy, including Zodiac dinghy complete with storage bag and anchor.
Dinghy motor bracket plus 6 hp Honda dinghy motor almost new
All decks, bathing platform and cockpit fitted with teak decks
Bathing platform shower head and also connection to water tank for hoses.
240 volt shore supply 16 volt plug
2 cleats on bathing platform
Hand rails at the back, sides and front of boat.
Steps on both sides from bathing platform to cockpit plus step lights.
U shaped cockpit with locker storage
Radio/Cassette control panel and speaker switch for the cockpit area
Table mounted in cockpit can be lowered and turned into a sun bed or for sleeping including a mattress infill
Adjustable helm seat plus adjustable bench seat for 2 people with fold over back rest; storage underneath
Remote controlled cockpit lights and rear step lights
Heating diversion available in cockpit
Electric Folding arch with separate folding equipment arches above holding nav lights, radar, Glomex TV, Sea-me device and GPS antenna plus alarm sound and light.
Blue Ray burglar alarm for PIRs internal, deck sensor external, monitor remotely shore power 12v power and bilge pumps; turn on remotely Eberspaecher heater
3 Fender baskets fitted each side
Electric winch with deck controls and cockpit control plus 30 metres of chain plus anchor
Flag bracket with 2 screw-on height mast for going under bridges, 4.2m / 3.2m
2 fairleads on deck at front, 5 cleats each side from bow to stern
Solar panels attached to roof.
Roof panel can be removed if needed
4 Ventilator outlets forward and 4 ventilator outlets at rear
Switch panel in cockpit for turning on navigation equipment and diverting heater.
Electric windscreen wipers/washers multi-functional speed
Full covers for window and top with Perspex windows and mesh alternative windows.
2 Dahon folding bikes with covers, one red one blue
Hand rails all around the exterior roofs
Side entry to deck with foot steps in hull
Full Raymarine equipment chart plotter, radar, automatic guidance and steering, depth gauge
Volvo Penta fly by wire throttles
Sea-me transmitter for radar detection by other vessels
Bow Thruster Control
Red night time reading light
Lift up Perspex cover for maps
VHF aerial and FM aerial, folding on outside.
Radio/Cassette player with 2 loud speakers inside and also 2 in cockpit, complete with balance controls.
Raymarine VHF radio
JABSCO Search Light - with 2 bulbs
Standard Horizon Loud Hailer
Platinum Forward Looking Sonar
Raymarine AIS receiver (not transmit)
Aft Cabin – `Separate Toilet/ Shower rooms
Shower with overhead hanging rail for wet gear, cupboard for towels, automatic pump out to holding tank or overboard using diverting valves.
Electric flush JABSCO toilet, diverter for sea water or fresh water flush, electric socket for razor,
2 cupboards, sink
Heated Towel rail from Eberspaecher water system
450 litre water tank under bed
Air con unit for aft cabin
1 * 240 volt electric outlet and 1 12 volt power supply.
1 tall cupboard for coats etc with mirrored door
2 wardrobes and 6 cupboards plus 5 drawers.
Diverter valves under floor for sea versus holding tank for shower and sink
2 window hatches onto bathing platform with mesh and solid blinds
Curtains for sliding side and opening rear windows
Eberspacher air heater outlet
Mastervolt control panel
Electric trip switches for 12 volt and 240 volt
Underfloor automatic bilge pump and depth gauge
Shoes storage attachments on both sides of the bed
Radio/ Casette Player with remote control
Built in automatic Dehunidifier
Eberspaecher water heating unit to towel rail and immersion heater and wall control
Eberspacher heating outlet and control unit on wall
6 cupboards (including wine shelves in 1 cupboard)
Glomex control unit and connection in cupboard
3 * 240 volt electrical outlets plus 1 12 volt outlet
BlueRay masterswitch in cupboard and switch to turn off shore power monitoring
Clock and weather gauge
Mastervolt charger/inverter (2Kw)
U shaped bench with storage underneath, can convert to double bed in blue linen
Adustable dimmer lights in ceiling plus one control light for burglar alarm
2 engines, generator, 4 * 6 volt domestic batteries, 1 * 12volt generator batteries and 2 * 12 volt engine batteries under floor
Shafts have no maintenance seals
Fire extinguishers for engines, eberspachers, and generator (Not Serviced)
Aft under floor manual bilge pump
Venetian blinds plus mosquito frames for open windows
Under floor valve diverts and bilge pump
3 burner electric cook top with trivets around
1.5 sink unit with mixer tap and sink covers
Under sink cupboard with 2 doors one with garbage bin attached, diverter valve for sink under
Various cupboards and 1 small drawer plus 1 large drawer for pots and pans
Cooker hood with light
2 large cupboards with inbuilt BOSCH washer/dryer with outlet pipe to sea or to holding tank
On counter cupboard and 2nd smaller refrigerator
Air conditioning unit for salon, galley and forward cabin plus control panel
Generator control panel
2x 240 volt electrical outlets
Master switch for electric winch in one cupboard
Manual JABSCO Toilet with electric or manual water inlet/ Shower, razor electric outlet, sink, shower head with diverters in under sink cupboard
Sliding window in toilet area plus ceiling hanging rail plus cupboard
Electric switch for waste tank outlet to sea plus a gauge, motor in forward part of salon underfloor
Sink and waste diverter valves in under sink cupboard
Waste tank under floor in passage way
Bow thrusters under floor pane with master switch in a cupboard
1 * 12 volt electric outlet and 1 240 volt outlet
Wardrobe on port side and 2 ‘desk’ cupboards
2 * V beds which can be turned and made into a double bed
Overhead light plus 4 small corner lights
2 small cupboards above the bed, 2 larger cupboards under beds
Hatch forward holding the anchor chain and safety rope
Under mattress storage
Air con outlet plus heater outlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new 395 incorporates the latest developments and improvements taking place across the Broom range. The exterior has been styled to include steps up both sides of the transom, the latest type of frameless windows, and a helm position console layout developed from the 425. The most significant change from the 39 model is the large aft deck. With steps up both sides of the transom the aft deck has been deleted and the cockpit area moved back as the 450. This gives a large sitting area in the cockpit.The specification and interior layout follows on from the 39, with the decor and joinery style being a further progression from the 425. The 395 is offered in the dinette and 2+2 form. The side door is not included in the specification, but may be considered as an extra providing there is sufficient lead time. The boat is available with both single and twin engine installations.
The 2 Plus 2 Option
- The 395 2 plus 2 has been developed as a result of owners indicating to Brooms a requirement for a boat that can provide more space for those who want to live aboard for longer periods.
- By limiting the number of berths to four it has been possible to create two spacious cabins and a larger deck saloon.
- This has the added advantage of providing plenty of seating for daytime entertaining on board.
- The general specification for the 395 2 plus 2 is the same as the standard version.
- The centrepiece of the 395 is a spacious area with access directly to the aft deck.
- Large u-shaped settee on the starboard side with sideboard opposite.
- Opening windows each side
Aft Master Cabin
- Brooms are renowned for their aft cabin design and this is taken further with the 395.
- Large double berth, twin dressing tables, two wardrobes, upholstered bed head, roof and individual reading lights.
- Mirrors, drawers and lockers.
- Two large windows in the transom provides plenty of light as well as providing a means of escape.
- Opening windows
Aft Master Cabin Toilet
- En-suite toilet complete with sea toilet, moulded wash basin and vanity unit with cupboard and mirror.
- Mixer taps with hot and cold supply.
- 240 volt shaving point.
- Towel rail and toilet paper holder, plus toothbrush and glass holder.
- Opening vent.
- Separate space with hot and cold water shower mixer tap.
- Moulded in seat and all easy clean surfaces.
Upholstery and Interior Fabrics
- Attractive soft vinyl linings to cabin ceilings and hull sides.
- Good quality materials on settee, dinette and berths to owner's choice.
- All fire-retardent foam.
- Carpets and curtains throughout to owner's choice.
Forward Guest Cabin
- Fitted with twin 'v' berths with upholstered headboards and linings.
- Wardrobe, drawers and shelves.
- Roof and individual reading lights.
- Ventilation/ escape hatch in roof.
- Fixed ventilator.
- Sea toilet.
- Moulded-in basin and vanity unit with mixer tap.
- 240-volt shaver point.
- Opening window and fixed ventilator.
- Shower unit, towel rail, toilet paper holder plus toothbrush and glass holder.
- Engine and domestic batteries have a 12 volt system.
- Each engine has its own starting battery and both engine and domestic batteries are charged through diode splitters.
- A 240 volt ring main ring is installed for connecting to shore supply when ordinary domestic equipment can be used.
- All 240 volt and 12 volt circuits are protected by circuit breakers.
- All Gel Batteries were replaced in 2011, Domestic Batteries in 2018, Generator Battery in 2019.
- The essential part of any serious cruising boat.
- Brooms years of experience provides an easy to work area.
- Complete with stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold water mixer tap.
- Three burner hob unit and oven and grill.
- Electric refrigerator.
- Crockery stowage and cupboards.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Easy clean work surfaces.
- Only the best marine diesel engines are considered for the 395.
- The standard specification provides for single or twin inboard diesel units.
- For full details of the engine options and performance figures, please see price list.
- Each engine is fitted with full instrumentation, flexible mounts and shaft coupling, water cooled exhaust and silencer.
- Designed by Andrew Wolstenholme and our in-house design team headed up by Lucinda Westley the Broom 395 is of a modern design giving excellent handling qualities either when fitted with a single engine or twins to give speeds up to 27 knots.
- The hull and superstructure are manufactured by Brooms associate company Aquafibre.
- Excellent quality with isopthalic gel coat and resins, backed up by powder-bonded glass to reduce the risk of osmosis.
- Transverse and longitudinal stringers are incorporated throughout the hull for strength.
- The hull and deck joint is both riveted and bonded.
- Full instrumentation with auto alarm systems, voltage, water temperature and oil pressure gauges, electric engine stop controls.
- Engine hour meter, compass, speed and distance recorder, depth sounder.
- Single lever controls for gear-change and speed control.
- Well laid out to provide an easy to work boat when either passing through locks, low bridges or mooring up, yet provides comfort and safety when cruising offshore.
- Easy access to the transom with built in steps both sides on the large bathing platform.
- The large deck area has an access door to port and starboard enhancing security when cruising with children or in inclement weather
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boatshowrooms of Harleyford - Joe Clifford
Office +44 (0)1628 569888
Mobile +44 (0)7713 462 327