Current Price: £194,995 (Tax Paid)
Boat Details Print this page
- 39.5ft / 12.04m
- 13ft / 3.96m
- Volvo Penta 2006 D4 Inboard diesel 260 horsepower x2
- Ref #:
- Located In:
- Marlow, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
This 2006 Broom 39 was a display boat for Broom Boats and used as a demonstrator so has all the extras, electric folding arch, generator, heating and comes with a tender.
Her engines have only 174hrs from new and have a full service history.
New canopy was fitted in August 2019. She has been re-antifouled every year.
****VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY****
****BOAT LOCATED OFFSITE****
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Broom 39 is the latest in the Broom range of top quality motor cruisers, and takes the aft cabin concept to new levels of sophistication. The 39 is a good, fast sea going boat, capable of speeds of up to 25 knots. Yet if required to cruise inland the 39 is ideal for the purpose with her keel ensuring good handling and the low air draught for passing under bridges. As with all Broom Boats products the 39 has been designed having listened to owners with experience. For those owners who prefer river cruising a single engine version is available. This provides excellent protection for both the rudder and the propeller.
- Engine and domestic batteries have a 12 volt system.
- Each engine has its own starting battery and both engine and domestic
- batteries are charged through diode splitters
- A 24 volt ring main ring is installed for connecting to shore supply when ordinary domestic equipment can be used.
- All 240 volt and 12 volt circuits are protected by circuit breakers.
- A wiring diagram is provided with the owner?s manual.
- The centrepiece of the 39 is a spacious area with access directly to the aft deck or by a sliding door on the port side.
- Large ?U? shaped settee on the starboard side with sideboard opposite.
- Opening windows on each side.
- An attractive separate dining area adjacent and on the same level as the galley.
- The table lowers to make an additional berth and there is storage space available under the seats.
- A large shelf runs full length behind the backrest.
Aft Master Cabin
- Brooms are renowned for their aft cabin design and this is taken further with the 39.
- Large double berth, twin dressing tables, two wardrobes, upholstered bed head, roof and individual reading lights.
- Mirrors, drawers and lockers.
- Two large windows in the transom provides plenty of light as well as providing a means of escape.
- En-suite toilet complete with sea toilet, moulded wash basin and vanity unit with cupboard and mirror.
- Mixer taps with hot and cold supply.
- 240 volt shaving point.
- Towel rail and toilet paper holder, plus toothbrush and glass holder.
- Opening window.
Forward Guest Cabin
- Fitted with twin 'V' berths with upholstered headboards and hull linings.
- Wardrobe, drawers and shelves.
- Roof and individual reading lights.
- Ventilation/escape hatch in roof.
- Opening window.
- Fixed ventilator.
- The essential part of any serious cruising boat.
- Brooms years of experience provides an easy to work area.
- Complete with stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold water mixer tap.
- Three burner hob unit with oven and grill.
- Electric refrigerator.
- Crockery stowage and cupboards.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Easy clean work surfaces.
- Opening window and ventilator.
- Well laid out to provide an easy to work boat when either passing through locks, low bridges or mooring up, yet provides comfort and safety when cruising off shore.
- Easy access to the transom with built-in steps on the large bathing platform.
- The side decks run all round the vessel with no steps and incorporate a non-slip surface.
- The large deck area has an access door at the aft end for the security of children and pets.
- There is a 'U' shaped seating area with a table.
- Adjustable helm and navigator seats.
- Full instrumentation with auto alarm systems, voltage, temperature and oil pressure gauges, electric engine stop controls.
- Engine hour meter, compass, speed and distance recorder, depth sounder.
- Single lever controls for gear change and speed control.
- Brooms have their own Electronics specialist, quotations available for individual navigation packages
- Engine tachometers
- Oil pressure gauges with alarms
- Temperature gauges with alarms
- Speed and distance recorder
- Depth sounder
- Fuel contents gauges
- Water contents gauge
- Calorifier water system with immersion heater
- Two showers
- Ringman connected to refrigerator, with outlet in
- engine room and one 240 volt plug point in each
- cabin, complete with shoreline
- Remote battery isolating switches
- Seacocks on all inlets below waterline
- Engine hour meter
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room
- 3 hand held fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Electric refrigerator
- Avonite work surfaces in galley
- Gas hob and oven
- Pressurised fresh water system
- Hydraulic steering
- Battery charger - 60 amps
- Battery state indicator
- 2 sea toilets
- Waste holding tank available (please contact us for details)
- 2 shaver points
- 2 electric bilge pumps
- High capacity manual bilge pump
- Separate engine start and domestic batteries
- Gas cylinders
- Cathodic protection
- Bathing platform with built-in steps to aft deck
- Tinted glass except for upper screens
- Full width mast arch, hinged for easy lowering
- Spray hood forward of mast, plus canopy aft enclosing sundeck
- 6 deck cleats
- All-round stainless steel deck rails with opening each side and at transom
- Fender baskets
- Handrail along cabin sides
- Manual anchor winch
- Anchor stowed in stem head carrier
- 15 fathoms (27 metres) anchor chain
- 4 mooring ropes
- 4 fenders with lanyards
- Boarding ladder on bathing platform
- Ventilators in each cabin
- Full set of navigation lights
- Electric horn
- Electric screen wipers
- Mast deck lights
- Aft deck seat cusions
- Table on aft deck
- Toughened glass windows in anodised aluminium frames
- Opening window in each cabin
- Lower front screen cover
- Ensign staff and ensign
- Stainless steel fendering to deck edges
- Hatches in fore and aft cabins, also in galley
Twin inboard Volvo Penta D4 260hp diesel units.
Engine Hours: 174hrs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boatshowrooms of Harleyford.
Office +44 (0)1628 569888
Mobile +44 (0)7713 462 327